To land the right job, you need the right skills. Use these tools to boost your technology, literacy, math, and workplace abilities.
- AccountingCoach.com: AccountingCoach.com is designed to help people without an accounting background easily understand accounting concepts at no cost.
- Alison.com: ALISON offers free online courses for basic and essential workplace skills. Learn everything from languages, to digital literacy, to human resource skills.
- Career OneStop Education and Training: On this U.S. Department of Labor site you can search for training and learn more about acquiring licenses and apprenticeships.
- Codecademy.com: Codecademy is a free, interactive way to learn how to write computer code.
- GCFLearnFree.org: GCFLearnFree.org® creates and provides online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve their technology, literacy, and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life.
- Microsoft Office Training: These free Microsoft classes teach the basics for Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and more.
- TypingWeb: TypingWeb is a free online typing tutor & keyboarding tutorial for typists of all skill levels. Play entertaining typing games, take typing tests, and get free official typing certification.