Start Making the Most of Your Money!
Answer 23 simple questions, and you will get a personal report with tips on money management and budgeting, staying healthy, and protecting your financial information. All recommendations are designed to meet the unique needs of seniors. Before you start, see a list of information you will need.
We have found that having the necessary information at your fingertips makes completing the questions easier. You will need to know the following about yourself or about the person you are helping:
- Zip code
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Number of people in household
- Type of housing (own home, rental, etc.)
- Overall health status (excellent, very good, good, fair, poor)
- Estimates of current expenses (such as housing, food, health, transportation, debt payments, etc.)
- Estimates of current income and assets from all sources for self, spouse and others in the household
- Public benefits received (such as SNAP, Medicaid, etc.) and estimated amounts